"Started treatment with the TCM+ formulation Feb 2015. Initial blood sugar levels 12-13 mmol/L. Down to 8.6 after 30 days."
"Started treatment with the TCM+ formulation Jan 2014. Initial blood glucose level above 14 mmol/L. Down to 7 after two treatments. Feeling much better. Thank you."
"Started treatment with the TCM+ formulation Feb 2015. Initial blood glucose levels 14-16 mmol/L. Down to 8-11 after 30 days."
"Started treatment with the TCM+ formulation Feb 2015. Initial blood sugar level higher than 16 mmol/L. Down to 8-9 after 30 days."
"My hemorrhoids were very uncomfortable to the point snowmobiling was almost impossible. After IS treatment I have no discomfort and no pain. My blood pressure was 162/95, after Chen’s tea my blood pressure was 117/75."
Treatment Case Studies
- Patient presented with gallbladder stones. Reported he feels "heavy" and "angry" all the time. After herbal remedy program for 2 weeks, the patient reported about 20-50 stones appearing in the bowel movement, and said feelings of being tired and angry had disappeared.
- Patient presented with kidney stones; after 1-month treatment, patient reported the pain had lessened considerably, all pain gone after three months, no symptoms of stones.
- Patient presented with cholecystitis; Chen TCM remedy based on possible recent physical or emotional trauma creating a blockage of chi energy.
- Patient presented with impotence. Chen TCM remedy based on kidney energy deficiency aggravated by excessive sexual practice, especially when young, often more than 10 times a week. After only 2 months of herbal treatment, patient reports that symptoms no longer present. Therapy included ongoing lifestyle rules to be followed, however.
- Patient presented with Clinical Depression for almost 3 years, Chen TCM remedy based on principle that emotional problems can impede functions of organs and general systems in the body, resulting in low energy, low digestive function, and mood swings. After herbal treatment patient reported feeling stronger and happier.